September 5-6, 2013
sponsored by and 北陸質量分析談話会
- From Tokyo
- Please take the flight ANA883 (Haneda 9:30 - Toyama 10:30) more info. Our courtesy bus waits at the airport.
- From Osaka
- Please take the Thunderbird train Nr.7 (Osaka 8:40 - Toyama 11:57) more info. Our courtesy bus waits at the North Exit of Toyama Station.
On 6th, our bus will take you to the station and the airport.
- Return flight ANA888 (Toyama 15:20 - Haneda 16:25)
- Return train Thunderbird Nr.34 (Toyama 15:22)
- 5th September
- 14:50 Registration
- Invited Talk
- 15:10 Yun-Wei Lin (National Chiayi University)
- "Nature compounds in Lung Cancer Chemotherapy: In vitro Study"
- Regular Talks
- 15:50 Masanori Arita (The University of Tokyo)
- "Integration of Algal Cheminformation Resources through a Network-based System"
- 16:10 Shigehiko Kanaya (Nara Institute of Science and Technology)
- "KNApSAcK Algae-Gene DB towards systematization of Algae metabolic pathways"
- BREAK (10 min.)
- 16:40 Naoaki Ono (Nara Institute of Science and Technology)
- "Development of algae gene database and transcriptome analysis of Euglena gracilis using an RNA-seq"
- 17:00 Masamichi Chichi (The University of Tokyo)
- "Transcriptome analysis of Euglena gracilis using RNA-seq"
- 17:20 Takumi Ogawa (Osaka Prefectural University)
- "Exploration of polar lipid accmulation profiles in Euglena gracilis and Chlamydomonas reinhardtii"
- 17:40 Adchara Padermshoke (Osaka Prefectural University)
- "Wax ester biosynthesis in Euglena gracilis"
- 18:00 Takeshi Furuhashi (RIKEN CSRS)
- "Euglena gracilis waxester synthesis under anaerobic condition"
- 18:20 Ken Tanaka (Toyama University)
- "Characterization of the newly developed ginger cultivar with giant rhizome"
- 6th September
- 9:00 Li Feng (Toyama University)
- "Cytotoxic constituents of propolis from Brazil, Myanmar and Mexico"
- 9:20 Atsushi Fukushima (RIKEN CSRS)
- "Development of Metabolite Profiling Database for Knock-Out Mutants in Arabidopsis (MeKO)"
- 9:40 Hiroshi Tsugawa (RIKEN CSRS)
- "MRMPROBS: A data assessment and metabolite identification tool for large-scale multiple reaction monitoring based widely targeted metabolomics"
- 10:00 Ramon Mejia (RIKEN CSRS)
- "REST-ful approach for data-distributed community-web service"
- 10:20 Yoshihiko Hasegawa (The University of Tokyo)
- "Circadian clocks are optimal for synchronization to daylight cycle"
- 10:40-12:00 Discussion
Hotel rooms are booked by the organizers. All rooms are shared by 2 people. Please prepare cash for the room and food.